ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones!
Archos Video Playerplay.google.com.archos.video
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What's in this version : (Updated : Nov 20, 2013)
- Fix rtsp/stream opening regression
- Fix crash sometimes when opening video from an external application.
- Fix crash sometimes when opening video with subtitles.- Fix crash sometimes when browsing network shares
- Fix video playback regression on some 4.3 based devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4 and HTC One)
- Fix fullscreen support on KitKat
- Fix video playback regression on some devices introduced by 7.5.18
- Android kikat (4.4) compatibility
- Fix MPEG4 Decoder on MTK devices
- Add support for AAC_LATM
Required Android O/S : 4.0.3+