Awesomize Your Android Camera!
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
- Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot photo), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
- Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
- Face recognition and tracking: automatically identifies and tracks multiple faces in the shot to keep subjects in perfect focus
- Exposure, White Balance, and ISO: power users can choose among multiple white balance modes, exposure compensation values, and manually select ISO settings to capture the perfect shot
- Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
- Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
- Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
- Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
- NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
- Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
- Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, (Nexus 5 coming soon),
- Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, MotoX, Motorola Droid Razr,
- Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9" coming soon
What's in this version : (Updated : Nov 13, 2013)
- Properly restores last camera mode.
- Minor stability enhancements.
Required Android O/S : 4.1+