Now the same Mac & PC classic that was BANNED AROUND THE WORLD is back and available on Android phones and tablets!
Carmageddon is the original freeform driving sensation, where pedestrians (and cows!) equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. The game features anarchic drive-wherever-you-like gameplay and over-the-top surreal comedy violence. It’s the racing game where racing is for wimps.
Carmageddon features real-world environments that have been turned into killing fields, where the locals stay out on the streets at their peril. As well as using your car as a weapon, every level is sprinkled generously with power-ups that have a vast variety of mad effects, adding a whole extra level of craziness to the proceedings. In every event you have the option to “play it your way”… Waste all your opponents, kill every pedestrian, or (perish the thought) complete all the laps. Oh and watch out – the cops in their super-tough armoured patrol vehicles are lurking, and if they catch you being bad they’ll be down on you like several tons of cold pork!
- 28 dangerously deranged Opponents
- 11 wildly exhilarating Environments
- Career Mode featuring 36 satisfyingly violent Levels
- Race and Wreck opponents to unlock 30 playable cars!
- Multiple control methods: digital, analogue (mix ‘n’ match), tilt
- Edit your control layout in game to your preferences
- Comprehensive Action Replay System
- Environment maps and other special effects
- Enhanced pre-lit environments
- Buckets of gibs
- Tons of laughs
What's new in this version : (Updated : Nov 15, 2013)
- Controller support:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
- Bug fixes and stability improvements including:
- Small videos for Android 4.3
- Graphical issues with Samsung Galaxy SII Plus