How long can you survive the zombie apocalypse?
Dead on Arrival 2play.google.com.deadonarrival2
Tear though wave after wave of the walking dead with custom built death-dealing weapons like the fire-spitting Minigun or the room clearing Rocket Launcher? Or perhaps you'll prefer the Freeze Ray or Flame Thrower to stop the hordes in their tracks.
Whatever the weapon, you'll be painting the walls and floors red as you run, shoot, dodge and fight for your life in an industrial playground filled with deadly traps and deadlier enemies.
Cross platform Multiplayer:
Yes that's right! You can fight the zombie horde alone or join forces and take on the bloodthirsty masses with up to 3 other players in co-op mode.
[Note: lower player numbers during "Early Release" may result in waiting for a match to start]
Take it to the next level on Tegra 4 with dynamic shadows, ultra-realistic blood splatter, incredible lighting and the latest post-processing effects. The end of the world never looked so good. Watch those zombie body parts fly - heads, arms and legs raining onto the floor - along with awesome ragdoll and environmental physics.
- Fast paced survival action mayhem against massive waves of the undead
- Fight alone or as a team in 4-man multiplayer mode
- Intuitive dynamic thumbstick controls for walking, running, aiming and shooting
- Unlock new areas containing deadlier weapons to help you stay alive
- Use powerful weapons to take down Special Infected zombie mutations
- Search for the “random box” and destroy your enemies with the most powerful guns
- Upgrade weapons, armor and ammo at any time
- Unlock powerful MODS to increase power and improve your survival chances
- Full 3D action with the most advanced gory effects
- All in ultra-high detailed graphics designed for mobile gaming
Keep pulling that trigger and see how long you can survive.
What's new in this version : (Updated : Nov 4, 2013)
- UI improvements
- Ranking system