Tin Man Games presents Gary Chalk’s Gun Dogs, a gamebook with art by the legendary illustrator Gary Chalk, famed for his work on the legendary Lone Wolf series.
Gary Chalk's Gun Dogsplay.google.com.gundogs
You have been charged with treason against the Empire and placed on death row. The Emperor offers you a choice: die a slow and humiliating death or serve as a Gun Dog, a soldier assigned impossible missions and tethered by a magical collar. The collar will choke you to death if you disobey your mission orders.
You will be sent where an army cannot go and an angel would fear to tread. You are expendable. You are a Gun Dog.
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Take out foes with your Gun Dog’s three-chambered pistol – the latest in the Empire’s technology!
- Awesome artwork by Gary Chalk brings the Empire of the Five Cities to life!
- Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be an advanced gamebook player.
- Auto-mapping tracks your progress across the Steppe!
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading old-school gamebooks!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Required Android O/S : 2.0.1+