Enter the Reactable Challenge and win a Reactable Live!
Reactable Mobile play.google.com.reactable
Create and improvise music in an intuitive and visual way. This app brings the full creative power of the internationally awarded interactive Reactable instrument used by renowned musicians like Björk to your mobile device.
All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
- Top 10 Music App Worldwide by App Store
- New And Noteworthy by Apple
- Featured in Best Music Apps by iTunes Rewind
- App of the week and Hall of fame APP
- 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
- Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
- Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
- Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
- Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
- Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
What's in this version : (Updated : Nov 20, 2013)
- Several new features are available:
- New polyphonic sampler format in the Sampleplay objects. You can now create and share new instruments and sound banks using your own samples library!
- Virtual Keyboard for live improvisation in Sampleplay
- Brand new Sequencer object with flexible editor. Virtual Keyboard sub-panel for composing musical phrases
- Various performance improvements and bug-fixe
Required Android O/S : 2.2+