Easy Voice Recorder Pro is a simple, fun, and easy to use voice recorder !
Easy Voice Recorder Pro play.google.com.easyvoicerecorder.pro
Special promotional pricing in effect! Easy Voice Recorder Pro is a great audio & voice recorder that lets you capture important moments without getting in your way. Emphasis is placed on simplicity and ease of use, and with no time limits or ads!
Try before you buy: A free version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coffeebeanventures.easyvoicerecorder
- No scary permissions -- does not call home nor send you spammy SMSes.
- No time limits on recordings!
- Resume recording any supported wave file in your file list.
- Exclude your recordings from Android's media scan.
- Change your audio input source.
- Use a proximity sensor to turn off the screen, when something is in close proximity.
- Change your recordings folder.
- Supports AMR (.3gp), AAC (.mp4)*, and WAVE (.wav).
- Record in the background, while you do other things.
- Files are saved to "EasyVoiceRecorder" on your external storage and remain accessible even after uninstalling the app.
- Supports a widget that can be added to your home screen.
- Playback, share, and delete your recordings.
- Supports internal playback and external playback using the audio player(s) on your device.
- Recovery of files in case the application was stopped.
- Support forcing the screen on during recording.
- Widget available in 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1 sizes; resizeable on Honeycomb and above.
- Supports the Holo theme for Ice Cream Sandwich.
Easy Voice Recorder Pro supports the following formats:
AMR (.3gp) for space saving.
❋ Most space-efficent format; record hundreds of hours on your phone.
AAC (.mp4) for good quality and reasonable space usage.
❋ Available on Gingerbread 2.3.3 and later.
❋ Select from low, medium, and high quality.
WAVE (.wav) for uncompromised quality.
❋ Record from voice quality to CD quality (44.1Khz), and in 8 or 16-bit sampling.
❋ Downmixing done via software linear interpolation for maximum compatibility across all devices.
❋ Pause & resume.
❋ Auto-recovery of unfinished wavefiles if the application was unexpectedly terminated.
❋ Click reduction on start/end (some noise can still occur from the noise of tapping the phone).
What's in this version : (Updated : Dec 12, 2013)
- Work-around for Nexus 5 / Android 4.4 KitKat firmware bug -- the Jellybean filters are back and stereo recording (pro) works again!
Required Android O/S : 2.2+