Carbon is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android!
Helium Premium - App Sync and Backupplay.google.com.koushikdutta.backup
Carbon does NOT require root. All Android users can use Carbon to backup and sync Android applications.
Carbon lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Carbon, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Carbon, and never lose data again.
- Install Carbon on Android
- Root user? You're done!
- Install and run Carbon Desktop (link below)
- Windows users must install their Android drivers as well
- Connect Android to computer.
- You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
- Carbon on Android should now be enabled.
- Backup and restore to SD card
- Backup and restore from PC
- No ads
- Automatic Backup schedules
- Android to Android sync
- Cloud backup and restore
- Google Drive
Carbon is NOT available to Motorola devices. This is because Motorola phones have a bug that break Android's backup mechanism. Until this is fixed by Motorola, Carbon will not work on those Androids.
What's in this version : (Updated : Dec 24, 2013)
- Tweak restore grouping
- Group not installed apps at the top when restoring/syncing (thanks c00ller)
- Failed restores will no longer clear the unrestored apps. (Thanks Artem)
- Updated for KitKat to fix SMS restore
- Fix restore options menu crash
- Fixes for PC Restore
- New font for Android 4.2+
- Carbon has been renamed to "Helium" (trademark issue)
- App icons are now stored in a .nomedia directory as a hidden dot file. Redo your backups to hopefully clear out the gallery spam.
Required Android O/S : 4.0+