The Legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces™ and Star Wars® Jedi Knight lives on in the intense first-person action of Jedi Outcast.
Jedi Knight II Touchplay.google.com.jk2
As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your Lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy."
This is the first release, please email if there are any issues, it's impossible to respond properly to comments!
It features the best highly customisable controls available for any FPS.
Fully customize touch screen controls:
- Move all game buttons
- Analog move and strafe
- Resize all game buttons
- Change sensitivity for all analog inputs
- Mouse mode or Joystick mode to turn
- Invert look up/down
- Optional double tap to Jump/Shoot
- Change controls transparency
- Map volume buttons to any game action
Confirmed to work with (so far):
- XBOX 360 wired controller
- Moga Pro
- Moga Pocket
- Nyko Playpad
- Sony PS3 controller with the Sixaxis app.
- To change gamepad axis sensitivity, long press on the axis on the Gamepad tab.
- Please contact support if you are experiencing ANY difficulties. Thank you.
What's in this version : (Updated : Nov 30, 2013)
- Added missing Saber Style button
- Fixed alt fire for gamepads
- Fixed hiding settings button (cog) with gamepad