The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Kingdom Rush Frontiersplay.google.com.kingdomrushfrontiers
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
- Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
- Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
- Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
- Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
- Eleven legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
- Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
- Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
- Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
- Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
- Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
- Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
- In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
What's in this version : (Updated : Dec 20, 2013)
- The Saurians are back, seeking revenge! This time commanded by their King Xyzzy!
- Venture to the Darklight Depths and stop his reign of terror once and for all!
- New free stage: The Darklight Depths
- New boss fight: Face King Xyzzy and his Saurian Deathcoils!
- Free Hero: Bruxa the voodoo priest, master of black magic!
- New Hero: Khaz the Minotaur Warlord seeking to prove his honor!
- New Achievements & Easter eggs!
Required Android O/S : 4.0+