Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world!
Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, and employing high-end gaming technology, never before used in a weather app, the stunning graphics on MeteoEarth bring the weather to life.
Navigate the 3D globe at the touch of a button, spin seamlessly from place to place, zoom in on a rain front moving over Europe then pan out to see a hurricane approaching Florida.
- Worldwide weather: watch weather events as they unfold around the globe.
- Visually impactful: amaze and impress with stunning high resolution graphics.
- User friendly: zoom in and out and spin around the globe seamlessly with smooth movement and instantaneous navigation.
- Interactive: pause the real time animation to highlight weather phenomena and move back and forth at will.
- Fully customisable: choose elements to display including cloud cover, wind streams and rain. Switch between the 3D globe and a flattened map
Overlay weather graphics to show:
- Pressure: Add isobars to track high and low pressure systems
- Precipitation: See the rain front coming in
- Temperature: Locate warm and cold areas around the world
- Wind: Check the wind conditions with this animated
- Cloud cover: Follow the direction of the low, middle and high moving clouds
- Optional full screen mode
- Local time zone clocks for favourite locations
- Daylight / darkness realistically represented around the globe
- Moon phases
- Optional country borders
- Search over 2m locations worldwide and show the latest weather observation data
- MeteoEarth displays a forecast for the day ahead for all of the listed weather elements.
- For a 5 day forecast, simply subscribe to our Premium service. You only need to purchase one Premium subscription and you will be able to use the Premium services on MeteoEarth and WeatherPro!
- Bug fixes
- Tonnes of new features in version 1.4:
- Download data then continue to use MeteoEarth when you have no signal with our new offline mode
- Create unique MeteoEarth Live Wallpaper with any location, any weather element and any of the optional extras
- Enhanced graphics on the temperature and precipitation maps
- Integrated webcams
- Share screenshots on Twitter and Facebook
- Now supports single touch devices
- Small bug fixes