Enjoy the usability and beauty beyond Windows 8!
SquareHome beyond Windows 8play.google.com.squarehome
'SquareHome' is a new launcher application with Windows 8 styles.
Enjoy the usability and beauty beyond Windows 8.
You can use the following features very intuitively with 'SquareHome'.
- create a tile by dragging an application, shortcut or widget.
- resize the tile by dragging right-bottom corner.
- control the size of widget in a tile by clicking the centeral button when resizing it.
- change the style and form of a tile.
- so many forms are supported: auto image, custom image, CPU load, available memory, battery level, missed calls, unread messages, unread Gmails, date/time...
- apply a theme or icon pack easily.
- make group of tiles and set the group label by tapping the header of it.
- create a folder by dragging the group header.
- easy search for applications, shortcuts and widgets.
- hide useless applications.
- assign behaviors to many gestures.
- other many intuitive features.
What's in this version : (Updated : Dec 4, 2013)
- improved KitKat compatibility
- added an option '24-hour format' in general preferences
- added an option 'icon size in app drawer' in theme preferences
- upports transparent system UI on KitKat
- added an option changing "Application drawer icon"
- added an internal widget: "Photo show"
- fixed some bugs and optimized
Required Android O/S : 2.2+