Light Flow - LED&Notifications play.google.com.lightflow
Take control of your notifications. LEDs, vibrations, repeating sounds and more.
Light Flow allows you to take control of your notification LED colors and makes them successively flash one color after another.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 250 applications and system events such as:
- Missed calls
- Voice mail
- Calendar reminders
- SMS messages
- MMS messages
- Low battery
- No signal
- Google talk
There's different profiles for when your phone is charging and when it is running on battery. If you find it eats your battery too much for your liking then you can change settings to conserve the battery use.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jan 28, 2014)
- Large memory and stability improvements
- Sony Illumination Bar support and smart headset
- Sony SmartWatch support
- Led brightness control while in sleep mode
- Control of button backlights on the LG G2 (root users only, see website for details)
- Fix for G2 gmail notification always being green
- Switch screen on option working on S4
- Support for an additional 80 apps.