Light Flow - LED&Notifications play.google.com.lightflow
Take control of your notifications. LEDs, vibrations, repeating sounds and more.
Light Flow allows you to take control of your notification LED colors and makes them successively flash one color after another.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 250 applications and system events such as:
- Missed calls
- Voice mail
- Calendar reminders
- SMS messages
- MMS messages
- Low battery
- No signal
- Google talk
There's different profiles for when your phone is charging and when it is running on battery. If you find it eats your battery too much for your liking then you can change settings to conserve the battery use.
What's in this version : (Updated : Feb 12, 2014)
- Fix for hanging on some sony phones
- Changed default settings for Xperia illumination bar phones
- Reworked switch screen on option to prevent delay
- Better text to dashclock, pebble, smartwatch on android 4.3
- Vibrate while in call working on more phones
- Option for simpler text in lightflow persistent notification just listing the number of notification types on
- Bug fixes
- Many more changes