Get notified about almost any event!
Missed It! play.google.com.MissedIt
Get information about the number of missed calls, unread SMS, unread e-mail messages and notifications from virtually any application a glance with this simple yet very customizable widget. You can use it with any lockscreen replacement app to access all this information without need to unlock your phone.
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications ('Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services'). If enabled and application notifications not detected, try disabling and then re-enabling.
- It currently reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and unread voicemails.
- On Gmail, you can obtain the number of unread messages of each account individually. Also you can select which label to monitor.
- Compatible with K-9 Mail accounts.
- Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
- Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
- Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
- Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
- Represent numbers as text.
- Multiple widget sizes. User can select which sizes appears in widget list.
- Cards-based user interface.
- Direct support for AquaMail email client.
- Different counter reset modes (only for Android 4.3 and later).
- Application elements can show additional information.
- Notification filters (only for Application elements).
- Shared Elements include fully customizable output strings that other apps can use.
- Backup for application settings and Shared Elements.
- Send anonymous reports about application usage and crashes.
Required Android O/S : 2.2+