Be a Productivity Ninja: Calendar, Tasks, Notes & Contacts!
Pocket Informant 3play.google.com.pi3
Built with over 10 years of mobile calendaring prowess, we've focused on the best user experience for the power user - as well as those who need just a bit more than the built-in apps provide.
Newly re-designed to be more consistent with Pocket Informant for iOS, making it easier than ever for users on both platforms to keep track of their data.
- NEW ”CLEAR” INTERFACE - a brand new redesigned interface that is beautiful, flat, and easy to use
- NEW THEMES - choose a specific ‘look” for your personal Pocket Informant
- ADJUSTABLE SCREEN AREAS - tap and hold the sizing selector to enlarge or shrink your chosen view
- PINCH-ZOOM IN MONTH VIEW AND HOUR MODE OF DAY VIEW
- ADJUSTABLE MULTI-DAY VIEW - select how many days to show, from 1 to 7
- RECURRENCE AND DATE EDITOR WITH PREVIEW - tap on a selected event or task to preview and/or edit
- SLIDING NAVIGATION BETWEEN DATES AND FILTERS - easily go to desired areas by simply swiping
- MULTI-SELECT IN ALL VIEWS - select multi-select in Settings to easily delete, move or edit details
- ENDLESS AGENDA VIEW
- NEW SORT ORDER OPTIONS
- FASTER, MORE RELIABLE SYNC
- ATTACHMENTS FOR EVENTS/TASKS - attach contact info or a written note to an event or task for further productivity
- POCKET INFORMANT ONLINE INTEGRATION - subscribe to our own in-house sync service for made-to-order syncing of all your data
- TEXT NOTES SUPPORT - with Toodledo and PI Online sync
- VOICE NOTES
- MANUAL and AUTOMATIC BACKUP
- SMART GROUPS for TASKS - user defined filters for your personal task management
There are many new features available in PI3, and we encourage you to explore the possibilities. Additional features and functions will be added with each update.
Take a look at what others are saying about Pocket Informant 3!
What's in this version : (Updated : Feb 6, 2014)
- Disappearing menu button issue fixed
- Duplicating contact still having link to the original contact fixed
- Editing contact name does not save fixed
- Triggering sync added when task account is changed
- Crash when refreshing main views during backup fixed
- Data change tracking added to alarm list dialog
- Event color set in Google Calendar shows as transparent in Month Grid fixed
- All-day event templates do not work for durations of more than 1 day fixed
- Other fixes
Required Android O/S : 2.3+