SwiftKey 3 Keyboard play.google.com.swiftkey
SwiftKey 3 understands how words work together, giving much more accurate corrections and predictions than other keyboards. Very sloppy typing will magically make sense, even if you miss spaces, and SwiftKey 3 also predicts your next words.
SwiftKey 3 learns the words and phrases you use, and how you interact with your keyboard as you use it, to make typing easier and even more accurate over time. You can also personalize it using your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or blog posts.
SwiftKey is among Android's best selling apps for a reason -- it transforms your keyboard, making typing a breeze and saving you hassle every day.
LANGUAGES SUPPORTED: (enable up to three at once if you're multi-lingual)
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- French (CA)
- French (FR)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (BR)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Spanish (ES)
- Spanish (US)
What's in this version : (Updated : Feb 19, 2014)
- Improvements and fixes for language pack management (both personal language models and download process)
- Fixes for problems with some keyboard layouts (e.g. Spanish) that were defaulting to QWERTY
- Improvements with dealing with personalization requests, including a specific fix for Twitter addressing changes to Twitter’s API
- Fixing the bug in which the bottom row of the keyboard is obscured by the menu bar (Meizu Mx2, Mx3 , HTC DNA)
- Resolved some minor app-specific issues
Required Android O/S : 2.1+